Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick update

After tours at both Fischer and Madshus, tomorrow is my last day in Europe. I will spend the night with a friend in Oslo and then fly home to Edmonton.

Here are a few pictures - I will post a few more when I get home.

This is where we live.

The main square in our little town; Ried, Austria

Now we have cappos.

Grillteller - Google it.

Fischer is one of my best things.

Now we ski at Sognefjellet, Norway.

Ski testing. We are always testing, even in June.

Prototypes.
We played in a trivia tournament in Lilihammer. Team BNS did not place well.

2 comments:

  1. Which is the new which the partner and also my spouse and i click on over and also I stumbled onto a lot of enjoyable issues inside your website specifically it really is talk, thanks. mail order marijuana canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i accept your blog and We will be returning to verify the concept further at some time quickly thus it is advisable to preserve people make a change. Magic Shrooms Canada

    ReplyDelete